The latest edition of LawTalk™ our legal news podcast service covering news, views and features on outsourcing and partnerships in public services is now available. Our lively and upbeat fortnightly twenty minute podcast includes an in-depth feature on a topical area of public services, an interview with an industry insider, as well as a round-up of other news stories. In this programme Mark Johnson and Gemma Brown examine the rise of public service mutuals and have an exclusive interview with Rannia Leontaridi, Director of the Mutuals Programme at the Cabinet Office. We finish with a round-up of news affecting public services.
- Premises for 21st Century Health & Social Care: Does NHS Property Services Hold the Key?
- Does Payment by Results for probation services offer opportunity for charities, mutuals and social enterprises?
- Primary Schools look to collaboration and academy conversion to secure economies
- Local Authorities: 5 Essential Ingredients for Structuring Evaluation Processes for Public Tenders
- Back to School for PF2 as First Projects Unveiled